2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 2-A - Reprieves, Commutations and Pardons
- 15 - Power of Governor to Grant Reprieves, Commutations and Pardons.
- 16 - His Power; in Respect to Convictions for Treason; Duty of the Legislature, in Such Cases.
- 17 - Governor to Communicate Annually to Legislature, Reprieves, Commutations and Pardons.
- 18 - Conditional Pardon; Procedure on Violation Of.
- 19 - Setting Aside Judgment of Conviction and Dismissing Indictment, Information or Complaint in Case of Pardon of Defendant on Ground of Innocence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.