2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 4 - Proceedings Preliminary to Registration, Enrollment and Elections
- 4-100 - Election Districts; Creation and Alteration.
- 4-102 - Maps; Congressional, Senatorial, Assembly and Election Districts.
- 4-104 - Registration and Polling Places; Designation Of.
- 4-106 - Certification of Offices to Be Filled at General or Special Elections; State Board of Elections, County, City, Village and Town Clerks.
- 4-108 - Certification of Proposed Constitutional Amendments and Questions.
- 4-110 - Certification of Primary Election Candidates; State Board of Elections.
- 4-112 - Certification of Nominations; State Board of Elections.
- 4-114 - Determination of Candidates and Questions; County Board of Elections.
- 4-116 - Constitutional Amendments and Questions; Publication of by State Board of Elections and Secretary of State.
- 4-117 - Check of Registrants and Information Notice by Mail.
- 4-118 - Notice of Primary Election; Publication of by Board of Elections.
- 4-119 - Publication of List of Places for Registration.
- 4-120 - Notices of General, Village and Special Elections; Publication Of.
- 4-122 - Lists of Nomination; Publication of by Board of Elections.
- 4-123 - Publication of Candidate Websites.
- 4-124 - City of New York; Publications Within Made Necessary by This Law.
- 4-126 - Delivery of Election Laws to Clerks, Boards and Election Officers.
- 4-128 - Supplies; Furnished by Board of Elections or City, Town or Village Clerk.
- 4-130 - Supplies for Registration; Manner and Time of Delivery.
- 4-132 - Polling Places; Equipment For.
- 4-134 - Preparation and Delivery of Ballots, Supplies and Equipment for Use at Elections.
- 4-136 - Election Expenses; Payment Of.
- 4-138 - Expenses of Boards of Elections Outside New York City; Apportionment Of.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.