2019 New York Laws
ELN - Election
Article 10 - Voting by Members of Armed Forces
- 10-102 - Military Voters; Definitions.
- 10-104 - Military Voters; Right to Vote.
- 10-106 - Military Voters; Registration and Application for Ballots.
- 10-107 - Military Voters; Designation of Means of Transmission by Military Voters.
- 10-108 - Military Voters; Distribution of Ballots To.
- 10-109 - Military Voters; Cancellation of Registration.
- 10-112 - Military Voter; Voting.
- 10-114 - Military Ballots; Deadline for Receipt, and Delivery to Polling Place.
- 10-116 - Military Ballots; Determination of Candidates Thereon.
- 10-118 - Military Voting; Costs Of.
- 10-122 - Military Voter; Absentee Ballot, Right To.
- 10-124 - Military Voting; State Board of Elections; Regulatory Powers.
- 10-125 - Military Voters; Prohibiting Refusal to Accept Voter Registration and Military Ballot Applications, Marked Military Ballots, and Federal Write-in Abs
- 10-126 - Military Voting; Applicability of General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.