2019 New York Laws
ABC - Alcoholic Beverage Control
Article 6 - Special Provisions Relating to Wine
- 75 - Kinds of Licenses.
- 76 - Winery License.
- 76-A - Farm Winery License.
- 76-B - Temporary Winery or Farm Winery Permit.
- 76-C - Special Winery License.
- 76-D - Special Farm Winery License.
- 76-E - Special Provisions Relating to Wineries and Farm Wineries Holding a Distiller's License.
- 76-F - Roadside Farm Market License.
- 77 - Custom Winemakers' Center.
- 78 - Wholesaler's Wine License.
- 79 - Seven Day License to Sell Wine at Retail for Consumption Off the Premises.
- 79-A - Authorization to Sell Wine Products by Certain Licensees for Consumption Off the Premises.
- 79-B - Authorization to Sell Wine Products by Certain Licensees for Consumption on the Premises.
- 79-C - Direct Interstate Wine Shipments.
- 79-D - Direct Intrastate Wine Shipments.
- 80 - Wine Tasting.
- 81 - License to Sell Wine at Retail for Consumption on the Premises.
- 81-A - Special License to Sell Wine at Retail for Consumption on the Premises.
- 82 - Prohibited Sales.
- 83 - License Fees.
- 84 - License Fees; When Due and Payable; Fee for Part of Year.
- 85 - Purchase From Private Collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.