2019 New York Laws
ABC - Alcoholic Beverage Control
Article 5 - Special Provisions Relating to Liquor
- 60 - Kinds of Licenses.
- 61 - Distiller's Licenses.
- 61-A - Combined Craft Manufacturing License.
- 61-B - Importer's License.
- 62 - Wholesaler's Liquor License.
- 63 - Seven Day License to Sell Liquor at Retail for Consumption Off the Premises.
- 63-A - Liquor Tasting.
- 64 - License to Sell Liquor at Retail for Consumption on the Premises.
- 64-A - Special License to Sell Liquor at Retail for Consumption on the Premises.
- 64-B - License to Sell Liquor on Premises Commonly Known as a Bottle Club.
- 64-C - License to Manufacture and Sell Alcoholic Beverages in a Premises Commonly Known as a Restaurant-Brewer.
- 64-D - License to Sell Liquor on Premises Commonly Known as a Cabaret.
- 65 - Prohibited Sales.
- 65-A - Procuring Alcoholic Beverages for Persons Under the Age of Twenty-One Years.
- 65-B - Offense for One Under Age of Twenty-One Years to Purchase or Attempt to Purchase an Alcoholic Beverage Through Fraudulent Means.
- 65-C - Unlawful Possession of an Alcoholic Beverage With the Intent to Consume by Persons Under the Age of Twenty-One Years.
- 65-D - Posting of Signs.
- 66 - License Fees.
- 67 - License Fees, Duration of Licenses; Fee for Part of Year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.