2018 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 2 - Manufacture and Distribution of Controlled Substances
- 3310 - Licenses for Manufacture or Distribution of Controlled Substances.
- 3311 - Authority to Issue Initial Licenses, Amended Licenses, and to Renew Licenses.
- 3312 - Application for Initial License.
- 3313 - Granting of Initial License.
- 3315 - Applications for Renewal of Licenses to Manufacture or Distribute Controlled Substances.
- 3316 - Granting of Renewal of Licenses.
- 3318 - Identification of Controlled Substances.
- 3319 - Distribution of Free Samples.
- 3320 - Authorized Distribution.
- 3321 - Exempt Distribution.
- 3322 - Reports and Records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.