2018 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 1 - General Provisions
- 3300 - Short Title.
- 3300-A - Legislative Purposes.
- 3301 - Applicability of This Article to Actions and Matters Occurring or Arising Before and After the Effective Date.
- 3302 - Definitions of Terms of General Use in This Article.
- 3304 - Prohibited Acts.
- 3305 - Exemptions.
- 3306 - Schedules of Controlled Substances.
- 3307 - Exception From Schedules.
- 3308 - Powers and Duties of the Commissioner.
- 3309 - Opioid Overdose Prevention.
- 3309-A - Prescription Pain Medication Awareness Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.