2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 9 - Merger or Consolidation; Guarantee; Disposition of Assets; Share Exchanges
- 901 - Power of Merger or Consolidation.
- 902 - Plan of Merger or Consolidation.
- 903 - Authorization by Shareholders.
- 904 - Certificate of Merger or Consolidation; Contents.
- 904-A - Merger or Consolidation of Corporations With Other Business Entities; Certificate of Merger or Consolidation.
- 904-B - Merger or Consolidation of Business Corporations Into Non-Profit Corporations.
- 905 - Merger of Parent and Subsidiary Corporations.
- 906 - Effect of Merger or Consolidation.
- 907 - Merger or Consolidation of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
- 908 - Guarantee Authorized by Shareholders.
- 909 - Sale, Lease, Exchange or Other Disposition of Assets.
- 910 - Right of Shareholder to Receive Payment for Shares Upon Merger or Consolidation, or Sale, Lease, Exchange or Other Disposition of Assets, or Share Exc
- 911 - Mortgage or Pledge Of, or Security Interest In, Corporate Property.
- 912 - Requirements Relating to Certain Business Combinations.
- 913 - Share Exchanges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.