2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 10 - Non-Judicial Dissolution
- 1001 - Authorization of Dissolution.
- 1002 - Dissolution Under Provision in Certificate of Incorporation.
- 1003 - Certificate of Dissolution; Contents.
- 1004 - Certificate of Dissolution; Filing.
- 1005 - Procedure After Dissolution.
- 1006 - Corporate Action and Survival of Remedies After Dissolution.
- 1007 - Notice to Creditors; Filing or Barring Claims.
- 1008 - Jurisdiction of Supreme Court to Supervise Dissolution and Liquidation.
- 1009 - Applicability to Dissolution Under Other Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.