2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 7 - Directors and Officers
- 701 - Board of Directors.
- 702 - Number of Directors.
- 703 - Election and Term of Directors.
- 704 - Classification of Directors.
- 705 - Newly Created Directorships and Vacancies.
- 706 - Removal of Directors.
- 707 - Quorum of Directors.
- 708 - Action by the Board.
- 709 - Greater Requirement as to Quorum and Vote of Directors.
- 710 - Place and Time of Meetings of the Board.
- 711 - Notice of Meetings of the Board.
- 712 - Executive Committee and Other Committees.
- 713 - Interested Directors.
- 714 - Loans to Directors.
- 715 - Officers.
- 716 - Removal of Officers.
- 717 - Duty of Directors.
- 718 - List of Directors and Officers.
- 719 - Liability of Directors in Certain Cases.
- 720 - Action Against Directors and Officers for Misconduct.
- 721 - Nonexclusivity of Statutory Provisions for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 722 - Authorization for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 723 - Payment of Indemnification Other Than by Court Award.
- 724 - Indemnification of Directors and Officers by a Court.
- 725 - Other Provisions Affecting Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 726 - Insurance for Indemnification of Directors and Officers.
- 727 - Annual Reports for Certain Transactions Required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.