2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 6 - Shareholders
- 601 - By-Laws.
- 602 - Meetings of Shareholders.
- 603 - Special Meeting for Election of Directors.
- 604 - Fixing Record Date.
- 605 - Notice of Meetings of Shareholders.
- 606 - Waivers of Notice.
- 607 - List of Shareholders at Meetings.
- 608 - Quorum of Shareholders.
- 609 - Proxies.
- 610 - Selection of Inspectors at Shareholders' Meetings.
- 611 - Duties of Inspectors at Shareholders' Meetings.
- 612 - Qualification of Voters.
- 613 - Limitations on Right to Vote.
- 614 - Vote of Shareholders.
- 615 - Written Consent of Shareholders, Subscribers or Incorporators Without a Meeting.
- 616 - Greater Requirement as to Quorum and Vote of Shareholders.
- 617 - Voting by Class or Classes of Shares.
- 618 - Cumulative Voting.
- 619 - Powers of Supreme Court Respecting Elections.
- 620 - Agreements as to Voting; Provision in Certificate of Incorporation as to Control of Directors.
- 621 - Voting Trust Agreements.
- 622 - Preemptive Rights.
- 623 - Procedure to Enforce Shareholder's Right to Receive Payment for Shares.
- 624 - Books and Records; Right of Inspection, Prima Facie Evidence.
- 625 - Infant Shareholders and Bondholders.
- 626 - Shareholders' Derivative Action Brought in the Right of the Corporation to Procure a Judgment in Its Favor.
- 627 - Security for Expenses in Shareholders' Derivative Action Brought in the Right of the Corporation to Procure a Judgment in Its Favor.
- 628 - Liability of Subscribers and Shareholders.
- 629 - Certain Transfers or Assignments by Shareholders or Subscribers; Effect.
- 630 - Liability of Shareholders for Wages Due to Laborers, Servants or Employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.