2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 5 - Corporate Finance
- 501 - Authorized Shares.
- 502 - Issue of Any Class of Preferred Shares in Series.
- 503 - Subscription for Shares; Time of Payment, Forfeiture for Default.
- 504 - Consideration and Payment for Shares.
- 505 - Rights and Options to Purchase Shares; Issue of Rights and Options to Directors, Officers and Employees.
- 506 - Determination of Stated Capital.
- 507 - Compensation for Formation, Reorganization and Financing.
- 508 - Certificates Representing Shares.
- 509 - Fractions of a Share or Scrip Authorized.
- 510 - Dividends or Other Distributions in Cash or Property.
- 511 - Share Distributions and Changes.
- 512 - Redeemable Shares.
- 513 - Purchase, Redemption and Certain Other Transactions by a Corporation With Respect to Its Own Shares.
- 514 - Agreements for Purchase by a Corporation of Its Own Shares.
- 515 - Reacquired Shares.
- 516 - Reduction of Stated Capital in Certain Cases.
- 518 - Corporate Bonds.
- 519 - Convertible or Exchangeable Shares and Bonds.
- 520 - Liability for Failure to Disclose Required Information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.