2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 13 - (Religious Corporations) Spiritualist Churches.
- 262 - Enacted without section heading.
- 263 - Incorporation of unincorporated Spiritualist churches and system of incorporation and government.
- 264 - (Enacted without section heading).
- 265 - The certificate of incorporation.
- 266 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 267 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualifications of voters.
- 268 - Election and salary of ministers.
- 269 - Duties of ministers, et cetera.
- 270 - Reincorporation of present incorporated Spiritualist churches.
- 271 - (Enacted without section heading).
- 272 - Enacted without section heading.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.