2016 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 5 - CREATION, DEFINITION AND ENFORCEMENT OF CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
Title 3 - (5-301 - 5-335) CERTAIN PROHIBITED CONTRACTS AND PROVISIONS OF CONTRACTS
- 5-301 - Certain employment contracts void.
- 5-311 - Certain agreements between husband and wife void.
- 5-321 - Agreements exempting lessors from liability for negligence void and unenforceable.
- 5-322 - Agreements exempting caterers and catering establishments from liability for negligence void and unenforceable.
- 5-322.1 - Agreements exempting owners and contractors from liability for negligence void and unenforceable; certain cases.
- 5-322.2 - Contents of certain construction contracts.
- 5-322.3 - Payment bonds to be filed.
- 5-323 - Agreements exempting building service or maintenance contractors from liability for negligence void and unenforceable.
- 5-324 - Agreements by owners, contractors, subcontractors or suppliers to indemnify architects, engineers and surveyors from liability caused by or arising ou
- 5-325 - Garages and parking places.
- 5-326 - Agreements exempting pools, gymnasiums, places of public amusement or recreation and similar establishments from liability for negligence void and une
- 5-327 - Consumers' right to recover attorney's fees in actions arising out of consumer contracts.
- 5-328 - Processing fee by holder of dishonored check.
- 5-331 - Certain covenants and restrictions in conveyances and other agreements affecting real property void as against public policy.
- 5-332 - Unsolicited and voluntarily sent merchandise deemed unconditional gift.
- 5-333 - Validity of oil, gas or mineral land leases.
- 5-334 - Option or right to acquire interest in property.
- 5-335 - Limitation of reimbursement and subrogation claims in personal injury and wrongful death actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.