2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 7 - (State Finance) ACCOUNTS AND AUDITS
- 100 - Public accounts to be kept in dollars, dimes and cents.
- 101 - Checks and accounts.
- 102 - Amounts of unpaid checks, drafts or debit cards to be paid into the abandoned property fund.
- 103 - State papers and securities.
- 104 - Examination and inventory of state securities.
- 105 - Deposits in banks.
- 106 - Deposit of moneys by state officers, state institutions and charitable and benevolent institutions.
- 106-A - Public funds on deposit.
- 107 - Monthly statement of balances in state depositories.
- 108 - Application of federal moneys to expense of the audit and disbursement thereof.
- 109 - Proofs required upon audit by the comptroller.
- 109-A - Alternative proofs authorized for audit by the comptroller.
- 110 - Certification or approval of accounts and vouchers.
- 111 - Payment and refund of state moneys except upon audit by comptroller prohibited.
- 112 - Accounting systems; approval of contracts.
- 113 - Itemized accounts of public officers.
- 114 - Inspection of supplies.
- 115 - Cash advance accounts.
- 116 - Rendition of accounts.
- 117 - Statements of accounts not rendered.
- 118 - Statements of accounts rendered.
- 119 - Statement of joint accounts.
- 120 - Other remedies preserved.
- 121 - Payments to state treasurer; financial statements.
- 122 - Transmission of public moneys.
- 122-A - Independent audit of annual financial statements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.