2015 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 13 - (Labor) INDUSTRIAL HOMEWORK
- 350 - Legislative purpose and definitions.
- 351 - Powers of the industrial commissioner and exceptions.
- 352 - Permits required.
- 353 - Fees.
- 354 - Conditions of manufacture.
- 354-A - Distribution of homework to employees by employer.
- 355 - Periodic inspection.
- 356 - Notice of unlawful manufacture.
- 357 - Unlawfully manufactured articles.
- 358 - Revocation or suspension of permits and certificates.
- 358-A - Action and injunction.
- 359 - Inspection of health records.
- 360 - Notice and hearing.
- 361 - Summary proceedings; when may be instituted.
- 361-A - Employment status of industrial homeworkers.
- 361-B - Civil penalties.
- 362 - Rules and regulations.
- 363 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.