2015 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
- Article 1 - (Civil Rights) Short Title
- Article 2 - (Civil Rights) Bill of Rights
- Article 2-A - (Civil Rights) EQUAL RIGHTS TO PUBLICLY-AIDED HOUSING
- Article 3 - (Civil Rights) Privilege from Arrest
- Article 4 - (Civil Rights) Equal Rights in Places of Public Accommodation and Amusement
- Article 4-B - (Civil Rights) RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH A DISABILITY ACCOMPANIED BY GUIDE DOGS, HEARING DOGS OR SERVICE DOGS
- Article 4-C - (Civil Rights) EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS WITH CERTAIN GENETIC DISORDERS
- Article 5 - (Civil Rights) Right of Privacy
- Article 5-A - (Civil Rights) MEMBERSHIP CORPORATIONS AND UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATIONS.
- Article 6 - (Civil Rights) CHANGE OF NAME
- Article 7 - (Civil Rights) MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND IMMUNITIES
- Article 8 - (Civil Rights) CAUSES OF ACTION FOR ALIENATION OF AFFECTIONS, CRIMINAL CONVERSATION, SEDUCTION AND BREACH OF CONTRACT TO MARRY ABOLISHED
- Article 9 - (Civil Rights) Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.