2015 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
Article 4 - (Civil Rights) Equal Rights in Places of Public Accommodation and Amusement
- 40 - Equal rights in places of public accommodation, resort or amusement.
- 40-A - Inquiry concerning religion or religious affiliations of person seeking employment or official position in public schools prohibited.
- 40-B - Wrongful refusal of admission to and ejection from places of public entertainment and amusement.
- 40-C - Discrimination.
- 40-D - Penalty for violation.
- 40-E - Innkeepers and carriers refusing to receive guests and passengers.
- 40-F - Discrimination against person or class in price for admission.
- 40-G - Discrimination against United States uniform.
- 41 - Penalty for violation.
- 42 - Discrimination by utility companies.
- 43 - Discrimination by labor organizations prohibited.
- 44 - Discrimination by industries involved in defense contracts.
- 44-A - Protecting civil and public rights.
- 45 - Powers of administration vested in industrial commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.