There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 27 - (400 - 417) LICENSING OF NAIL SPECIALTY, NATURAL HAIR STYLING, ESTHETICS AND COSMETOLOGY
- 400 - Definitions.
- 401 - License required.
- 402 - Powers of the secretary of state.
- 403 - Advisory committee.
- 404 - Rules and regulations.
- 404-A - Monomeric methyl methacrylate.
- 404-B - Nail specialty; owner responsibilities.
- 405 - Appearance enhancement business license; requirements.
- 406 - License application; procedure; requirements; temporary license.
- 407 - Examinations.
- 408 - Licenses; display; renewal; duplicates.
- 409 - Fees.
- 410 - Administration.
- 411 - Denial of license; complaints; notice of hearing.
- 412 - Civil penalties.
- 413 - Judicial review.
- 414 - Official acts used as evidence.
- 415 - Disposition of moneys.
- 416 - Application of article.
- 417 - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.