2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 11 - (488 - 497) PROTECTION OF PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- 488 - Definitions.
- 489 - Applicability.
- 490 - Incident management programs.
- 491 - Duty to report incidents.
- 492 - Vulnerable persons' central register.
- 493 - Abuse and neglect findings; consequences.
- 494 - Amendments to and appeals of substantiated reports of abuse or neglect.
- 495 - Register of substantiated category one cases of abuse or neglect.
- 496 - Confidentiality.
- 497 - Immunity from liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.