2012 New York Consolidated Laws
PBO - Public Officers
Article 4 - (60 - 79) POWERS AND DUTIES OF PUBLIC OFFICERS
- 60 - Official seals of court of appeals, governor and state departments, divisions and bureaus.
- 61 - Investigations by state officers.
- 62 - Business in public offices on public holidays.
- 62-A - Leave of absence for certain appointive state officers; temporary vacancy.
- 63 - Leave of absence for veterans on Memorial day and Veterans' day.
- 64 - Payment of expenses of public officers.
- 64-A - Patent policy.
- 66 - Interchangeable use of gender neutral and gender specific titles of public offices.
- 66-A - Accident reports kept by police authorities to be open to the inspection of persons interested.
- 67 - Fees of public officers.
- 67-A - Fees for certification or exemplification.
- 68 - Allowance of additional fees and expenses.
- 68-A - Fees for oath or acknowledgment.
- 69 - Fee for administering certain official oaths prohibited.
- 69-A - Interest to be paid and collected on all deposits of public moneys amounting to one thousand dollars or more.
- 70 - Accounting for fees.
- 70-A - Fees to be paid by public officers for public advertisements.
- 70-B - Certificate on printed copies of laws.
- 71 - Vacations for employees of the state.
- 72 - Notices and reports of claims, suits or causes of action to be given to the attorney-general.
- 72-A - Penalty of officer for failure to execute mandate and make return.
- 73 - Business or professional activities by state officers and employees and party officers.
- 73-A - Financial disclosure.
- 73-B - Advertisements by elected government officials and candidates made with public funds; prohibited.
- 74 - Code of ethics.
- 74-A - Duty of public officers regarding the physically handicapped.
- 75 - Bribery of members of the legislature.
- 75-A - Appearance by a person convicted of the crime of corruption.
- 76 - Receiving bribes by members of legislature.
- 77 - Unlawful fees and payments.
- 77-A - Members of the legislature liable to forfeiture of office.
- 78 - Certification of members, officers and employees.
- 79 - Fine in certain cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.