2010 New York Code
TAX - Tax
Article 12-A - (282 - 289-F) TAX ON GASOLINE AND SIMILAR MOTOR FUEL
- 282 - Definitions.
- 282-A - Imposition of excise tax on Diesel motor fuel.
- 282-B - Additional Diesel motor fuel tax.
- 282-C - Supplemental Diesel motor fuel tax.
- 283 - Registration of distributors.
- 283-A - Licensing of importing transporters.
- 283-B - Licensing of terminal operators.
- 283-C - Liquefied petroleum gas fuel permit.
- 283-D - Direct payment permit with respect to dyed Diesel motor fuel used as residential or commercial heating oil.
- 284 - Tax imposed.
- 284-A - Additional motor fuel tax.
- 284-B - Local tax on leaded motor fuel by a city of one million or more.
- 284-C - Supplemental motor fuel tax.
- 284-D - Petroleum testing fee.
- 284-E - Taxes imposed on qualified reservations.
- 285 - Special provision as to imposition of tax on certain motor fuel.
- 285-A - Presumption of taxability.
- 285-B - Presumption of taxability--Diesel motor fuel.
- 286 - Records to be kept by distributors and others.
- 286-A - Records and reports of transportation of automotive fuel.
- 286-B - Transportation of automotive fuel; manifest required.
- 287 - Payment of tax; returns.
- 288 - Determination of tax.
- 288-A - Jeopardy assessments.
- 289 - Proceedings to recover tax.
- 289-A - Tax to be paid but once; foreign and interstate commerce; injunction.
- 289-B - Penalties and interest.
- 289-C - Refunds.
- 289-D - Mailing rules; holidays.
- 289-E - Deposit and disposition of revenue.
- 289-F - Joint administration of taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.