2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 2 - THE PRINCIPAL PROCEEDINGS
Title J - PROSECUTION OF INDICTMENTS IN SUPERIOR COURTS--PLEA TO SENTENCE
Article 220 - (220.10 - 220.60) THE PLEA
- 220.10 - Plea; kinds of pleas.
- 220.15 - Plea; plea of not responsible by reason of mental disease or defect.
- 220.20 - Plea; meaning of lesser included offense for plea purposes.
- 220.30 - Plea; plea of guilty to part of indictment; plea covering other indictments.
- 220.35 - Hearing on predicate felony conviction.
- 220.40 - Plea; plea of not guilty; meaning.
- 220.50 - Plea; entry of plea.
- 220.60 - Plea; change of plea.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.