2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 2F - New Mexico Bingo and Raffle
- Section 60-2F-1 - Short title.
- Section 60-2F-2 - Purpose.
- Section 60-2F-3 - Gaming control board to administer act.
- Section 60-2F-4 - Definitions.
- Section 60-2F-5 - Application of act.
- Section 60-2F-6 - Board; powers.
- Section 60-2F-7 - Organizations eligible for bingo licenses.
- Section 60-2F-8 - Classifications of licenses and permits.
- Section 60-2F-9 - Disclosure of background information.
- Section 60-2F-10 - Application for licenses or permits.
- Section 60-2F-11 - Standards for granting a license or permit.
- Section 60-2F-12 - Licenses and permits; specific requirements.
- Section 60-2F-13 - Fees for licenses and permits; disposition of revenue.
- Section 60-2F-14 - Forfeiture of license; ineligibility to apply for license or permit.
- Section 60-2F-15 - Persons permitted to conduct bingo games; premises.
- Section 60-2F-15.1 - Persons permitted to conduct pull-tab games; premises.
- Section 60-2F-16 - Display of license.
- Section 60-2F-17 - Equipment.
- Section 60-2F-18 - Conduct of games of chance.
- Section 60-2F-19 - Quarterly reports required; accounting requirements.
- Section 60-2F-20 - Expenses; compensation.
- Section 60-2F-21 - Tax imposition.
- Section 60-2F-22 - Violation of act.
- Section 60-2F-23 - Enforcement hearings.
- Section 60-2F-24 - Appeals.
- Section 60-2F-25 - Duty to enforce act; criminal penalties.
- Section 60-2F-26 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.