2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 2F - New Mexico Bingo and Raffle
Section 60-2F-10 - Application for licenses or permits.
A. Each applicant for a license or permit to be issued under the New Mexico Bingo and Raffle Act shall file with the board a written application in the form prescribed by the board, duly executed and verified and containing:
(1) the name and address of the applicant;
(2) if not an individual, sufficient facts relating to its incorporation or organization to enable the board to determine whether or not the applicant is qualified and the names and addresses of its officers, members of the board of directors and managers;
(3) such other information deemed necessary by the board to ensure that the applicant complies with the provisions of the New Mexico Bingo and Raffle Act and rules adopted pursuant to that act; and
(4) an affirmation signed by the applicant or the applicant's agent that the information contained in the application is true and accurate. The application shall be signed by the applicant or the applicant's agent, and the signature shall be notarized.
B. In addition to the requirements of Subsection A of this section, each applicant for a bingo license shall provide the board with the following:
(1) the names of the bingo manager, the bingo caller and the game accountant, and a statement from those persons that they shall be responsible for the holding, operation and conduct of games of chance in accordance with the terms of the license and the provisions of the New Mexico Bingo and Raffle Act;
(2) sufficient facts relating to the organization to enable the board to determine whether or not it is a qualified organization;
(3) the exact location at which the applicant will conduct bingo and pull-tabs;
(4) the specific kind of games of chance intended to be conducted; and
(5) whether the premises are owned or leased and, if leased, the name and address of the fee owner of the land or, if the owner is a corporation, the names of the directors and members of the board of directors.
C. The failure to accurately and truthfully provide the information required in Subsection A or B of this section is a violation of the New Mexico Bingo and Raffle Act and shall subject the applicant to the provisions of Sections 14 [60-2F-14 NMSA 1978], 23 [60-2F-23 NMSA 1978] and 25 [60-2F-25 NMSA 1978] of that act.
History: Laws 2009, ch. 81, § 10.ANNOTATIONS
Effective dates. — Laws 2009, ch. 81, § 31 made the act effective July 1, 2009.