2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 14 - Manufactured Housing
- Section 60-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 60-14-2 - Definitions.
- Section 60-14-3 - Purpose.
- Section 60-14-4 - Powers and duties of division.
- Section 60-14-5 - Manufactured housing committee created; membership; compensation; duties.
- Section 60-14-6 - Bonding requirements; dealers, brokers, salespersons, manufacturers, repairmen and installers.
- Section 60-14-7 - License required; classification; examination.
- Section 60-14-8 - Licensure; exemption.
- Section 60-14-9 - License; application; issuance.
- Section 60-14-10 - Qualifying party; examination; certificate.
- Section 60-14-11 - Division fees.
- Section 60-14-12 - Suspension and revocation.
- Section 60-14-13 - Transition.
- Section 60-14-14 - Hearing officer.
- Section 60-14-15 - Committee and division; consumer complaints; orders; suspension; revocation.
- Section 60-14-16 - Repealed.
- Section 60-14-17 - Unlicensed dealers, brokers, salespersons, repairmen, manufacturers and installers; penalties.
- Section 60-14-18 - Committee or division; powers of injunctions; mandamus.
- Section 60-14-19 - Penalties.
- Section 60-14-20 - Criminal offenders character evaluation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.