There is a newer version of this Article
2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 13A - Employee Leasing
- Section 60-13A-1 - Short title.
- Section 60-13A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 60-13A-3 - Registration as an employee leasing contractor required as condition to do business in the state.
- Section 60-13A-4 - Licensure requirements for certain employee leasing contractors.
- Section 60-13A-5 - Compliance with and applicability of workers' compensation laws.
- Section 60-13A-6 - Registration application; contents.
- Section 60-13A-7 - Surety requirements for employee leasing contractors.
- Section 60-13A-8 - Department to adopt regulations to implement act.
- Section 60-13A-9 - Agreement required.
- Section 60-13A-10 - Employment contributions; benefits; tax withholding.
- Section 60-13A-11 - Revocation of registration; disciplinary proceedings.
- Section 60-13A-12 - Criminal penalty.
- Section 60-13A-13 - Civil penalties and remedies.
- Section 60-13A-14 - Disclosure to clients required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.