2020 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 53 - Corporations
Article 6 - Professional Corporations
- Section 53-6-1 - Purpose of act.
- Section 53-6-2 - Short title.
- Section 53-6-3 - Definitions.
- Section 53-6-4 - Incorporation.
- Section 53-6-5 - Purposes for which incorporated.
- Section 53-6-6 - Corporate name.
- Section 53-6-7 - Professional services through officers, employees, and agents.
- Section 53-6-8 - Professional relationships preserved.
- Section 53-6-9 - Issuance and transfer of shares.
- Section 53-6-10 - Sale and transfer of shares.
- Section 53-6-11 - Contingent purchase or redemption price.
- Section 53-6-12 - Disqualification; dissolution.
- Section 53-6-13 - Mergers or consolidations.
- Section 53-6-14 - Application to professional corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.