2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 5 - FILING
Subpart 2 - DUTIES AND OPERATION OF FILINGOFFICE
- Section 55-9-519 - Numbering, maintaining and indexing records; communicating information provided in records.
- Section 55-9-520 - Acceptance and refusal to accept record.
- Section 55-9-521 - Form of financing statement and amendment; records.
- Section 55-9-522 - Maintenance and destruction of records.
- Section 55-9-523 - Information from secretary of state.
- Section 55-9-524 - Delay by secretary of state.
- Section 55-9-525 - Fees.
- Section 55-9-526 - Filing-office rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.