2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 5 - FILING
Subpart 1 - FILING OFFICE; CONTENTS ANDEFFECTIVENESS OF FINANCING STATEMENT
- Section 55-9-501 - Filing office.
- Section 55-9-502 - Contents of financing statement; record of mortgage as financing statement; time of filing financing statement.
- Section 55-9-503 - Name of debtor and secured party.
- Section 55-9-504 - Indication of collateral.
- Section 55-9-505 - Filing and compliance with other statutes and treaties for consignments, leases, other bailments and other transactions.
- Section 55-9-506 - Effect of errors or omissions.
- Section 55-9-507 - Effect of certain events on effectiveness of financing statement.
- Section 55-9-508 - Effectiveness of financing statement if new debtor becomes bound by security agreement.
- Section 55-9-509 - Persons entitled to file a record.
- Section 55-9-510 - Effectiveness of filed record.
- Section 55-9-511 - Secured party of record.
- Section 55-9-512 - Amendment of financing statement.
- Section 55-9-513 - Termination statement.
- Section 55-9-514 - Assignment of powers of secured party of record.
- Section 55-9-515 - Duration and effectiveness of financing statement; effect of lapsed financing statement.
- Section 55-9-516 - What constitutes filing; effectiveness of filing.
- Section 55-9-517 - Effect of indexing errors.
- Section 55-9-518 - Claim concerning inaccurate or wrongfully filed record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.