2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 30-1-1 - Name and effective date of code.
- Section 30-1-2 - Application of code.
- Section 30-1-3 - Construction of Criminal Code.
- Section 30-1-4 - Crime defined.
- Section 30-1-5 - Classification of crimes.
- Section 30-1-6 - Classified crimes defined.
- Section 30-1-7 - Degrees of felonies.
- Section 30-1-8 - Time limitations for commencing prosecution.
- Section 30-1-9 - Tolling of time limitation for prosecution for crimes.
- Section 30-1-9.1 - Offenses against children; tolling of statute of limitations.
- Section 30-1-9.2 - Criminal sexual penetration; tolling of statute of limitations.
- Section 30-1-10 - Double jeopardy.
- Section 30-1-11 - Criminal sentence permitted only upon conviction.
- Section 30-1-12 - Definitions.
- Section 30-1-13 - Accessory.
- Section 30-1-14 - Venue.
- Section 30-1-15 - Alleged victims of domestic abuse, stalking or sexual assault; forbearance of costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.