2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34 - Court Structure and Administration
Article 8A - Metropolitan Courts
- Section 34-8A-1 - Metropolitan court; established.
- Section 34-8A-2 - Metropolitan court; constitution.
- Section 34-8A-3 - Metropolitan court; jurisdiction.
- Section 34-8A-4 - Metropolitan court; judges.
- Section 34-8A-4.1 - Metropolitan court judges; terms of office.
- Section 34-8A-4.2 - Appointment as special master, arbitrator or metropolitan court judge pro tempore; compensation.
- Section 34-8A-5 - Metropolitan court; jury trial.
- Section 34-8A-6 - Metropolitan court; rules; appeal.
- Section 34-8A-7 - Metropolitan court; administration.
- Section 34-8A-8 - Metropolitan court; Bernalillo district.
- Section 34-8A-9 - Repealed.
- Section 34-8A-10 - Metropolitan court mediation fund created; administration; distribution.
- Section 34-8A-11 - Metropolitan court; indigency standard; fee schedule; reimbursement.
- Section 34-8A-12 - Metropolitan court warrant enforcement fund; fee; administration; use of money in fund.
- Section 34-8A-13 - Collection of fines, fees or costs.
- Section 34-8A-14 - Use of parking facility near Bernalillo county metropolitan court.
- Section 34-8A-15 - Metropolitan court; electronic services fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.