2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34 - Court Structure and Administration
Article 2 - Supreme Court
- Section 34-2-1 - Supreme court justices; number; election by position; election of chief justice.
- Section 34-2-2 - Repealed.
- Section 34-2-3 - Seal; power to adopt design.]
- Section 34-2-4 - Depositing and recording facsimile and description of seal.]
- Section 34-2-5 - Fees; collection by supreme court clerk.
- Section 34-2-6 - Disposition of fees.
- Section 34-2-7 - Supreme court law clerks.
- Section 34-2-8 - Repealed.
- Section 34-2-9 - Applicants for license to practice law; criminal history information.
- Section 34-2-10 - Supreme court; electronic services fee.
- Section 34-2-11 - Supreme court law library.
- Section 34-2-12 - Payment of accounts.
- Section 34-2-13 - Supreme court law librarian; appointment; duties; bond; prohibitions; fines.
- Section 34-2-14 - Unlawful removal of property; penalty.
- Section 34-2-15 - Liability for injury to books or property.
- Section 34-2-16 - Consolidated appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.