2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34 - Court Structure and Administration
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 34-1-1 - Court sessions to be public.
- Section 34-1-2 - Courts may preserve order and decorum; contempts.]
- Section 34-1-3 - Sworn answer in contempt proceedings; evidence.]
- Section 34-1-4 - Indirect criminal contempt proceedings; written publication out of court; jury trial; rules of procedure.]
- Section 34-1-5 - Judge eligible to hear and determine contempt proceedings.]
- Section 34-1-6 - Clerks to record orders, make indexes, issue process and keep seal.]
- Section 34-1-7 - Appointment of interpreters and translators.]
- Section 34-1-8 - Jurisdiction of courts to enforce federal law restricted.]
- Section 34-1-9 - Salaries of justices, judges and magistrates.
- Section 34-1-10 - Judicial compensation commission; creation; membership; duties.
- Section 34-1-11 - Electronic services fund; created; purpose; electronic services fee established.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.