2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 5 - Public Holidays
- Section 12-5-1 - Arbor Day; establishment; observance.]
- Section 12-5-2 - Legal holidays; designation.
- Section 12-5-3 - Legal holidays; Sundays; effect on commercial paper.
- Section 12-5-4 - August 3rd designated Ernie Pyle Day.]
- Section 12-5-5 - Onate Day.]
- Section 12-5-6 - American History Month.
- Section 12-5-7 - Bataan Day.
- Section 12-5-8 - Repealed.
- Section 12-5-9 - American Indian day.
- Section 12-5-10 - Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty day.]
- Section 12-5-11 - Family day.
- Section 12-5-12 - African-American day.
- Section 12-5-13 - Hispanic culture day.
- Section 12-5-14 - Juneteenth Freedom Day established.
- Section 12-5-15 - Hemophilia Awareness Day.
- Section 12-5-16 - Firefighter Day of Remembrance.
- Section 12-5-17 - New Mexico Youth Day.
- Section 12-5-18 - Bataan-Corregidor heritage month.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.