2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 16A - Financial Disclosures
- Section 10-16A-1 - Short title; Financial Disclosure Act.
- Section 10-16A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-16A-3 - Required disclosures for certain candidates and public officers and employees; condition for placement on ballot or appointment.
- Section 10-16A-4 - Disclosures by certain public officers or employees of state agencies; condition of employment.
- Section 10-16A-5 - Education and voluntary compliance.
- Section 10-16A-6 - Investigations; binding arbitration; fines; enforcement.
- Section 10-16A-7 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 10-16A-8 - Enforcement; civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.