2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 16 - Governmental Conduct
- Section 10-16-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-16-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-16-3 - Ethical principles of public service; certain official acts prohibited; penalty.
- Section 10-16-3.1 - Prohibited political activities.
- Section 10-16-4 - Official act for personal financial interest prohibited; disqualification from official act; providing a penalty.
- Section 10-16-4.1 - Honoraria prohibited.
- Section 10-16-4.2 - Disclosure of outside employment.
- Section 10-16-4.3 - Prohibited employment.
- Section 10-16-5 - Repealed.
- Section 10-16-6 - Confidential information.
- Section 10-16-7 - Contracts involving public officers or employees.
- Section 10-16-8 - Contracts involving former public officers or employees; representation of clients after government service.
- Section 10-16-9 - Contracts involving legislators; representation before state agencies.
- Section 10-16-10 - Repealed.
- Section 10-16-11 - Codes of conduct.
- Section 10-16-11.1 - State agency or local government agency authority.
- Section 10-16-12 - Repealed.
- Section 10-16-13 - Prohibited bidding.
- Section 10-16-13.1 - Education and voluntary compliance.
- Section 10-16-13.2 - Certain business sales to the employees of state agencies and local government agencies prohibited.
- Section 10-16-13.3 - Prohibited contributions; financial service contractors.
- Section 10-16-14 - Enforcement procedures.
- Section 10-16-15 - Repealed.
- Section 10-16-16 - Recompiled.
- Section 10-16-17 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 10-16-18 - Enforcement; civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.