2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 58 - Service Contract Regulation
- Section 59A-58-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-58-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-58-3 - Exclusions from act.
- Section 59A-58-4 - Prohibition of sale of service contract unless registered.
- Section 59A-58-5 - Registration requirements.
- Section 59A-58-6 - Security required for registration of provider.
- Section 59A-58-7 - Transactions exempt from premium tax.
- Section 59A-58-8 - Transactions not subject to New Mexico Insurance Code; exceptions.
- Section 59A-58-9 - Right of holder to return service contract for refund.
- Section 59A-58-10 - Information required in service contract.
- Section 59A-58-11 - Receipt for and copy of service contract required.
- Section 59A-58-12 - Cancellation of service contract.
- Section 59A-58-13 - Business name restrictions.
- Section 59A-58-14 - Prohibition of requiring purchase of service contract as a condition of loan approval or purchase of property.
- Section 59A-58-15 - Records requirements.
- Section 59A-58-16 - Examinations and inspection of books by superintendent.
- Section 59A-58-17 - Civil penalty for violation.
- Section 59A-58-18 - Rulemaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.