2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 57 - Patient Protection
- Section 59A-57-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-57-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 59A-57-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-57-4 - Patient rights; disclosures; rights to basic and comprehensive health care services; grievance procedure; utilization review program; continuous quality program.
- Section 59A-57-4.1 - External grievance appeals; appointment; compensation.
- Section 59A-57-5 - Consumer assistance; consumer advisory boards; ombudsman office; reports to consumers; superintendent's orders to protect consumers.
- Section 59A-57-6 - Fairness to health care providers; gag rules prohibited; grievance procedure for providers.
- Section 59A-57-7 - Point-of-service option plan.
- Section 59A-57-8 - Administrative costs and benefit costs disclosures.
- Section 59A-57-9 - Private remedies to enforce patient and provider insurance rights; enrollee as third-party beneficiary to enforce rights.
- Section 59A-57-10 - Application of act to medicaid program.
- Section 59A-57-11 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.