2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 55 - Risk Retention and Purchasing Groups
- Section 59A-55-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-55-2 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-55-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-55-4 - Risk retention groups authorized in New Mexico.
- Section 59A-55-5 - Risk retention groups not having a New Mexico certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-55-6 - Taxation of risk retention groups.
- Section 59A-55-7 - Compliance with unfair claims settlement practices.
- Section 59A-55-8 - Deceptive, false or fraudulent practices.
- Section 59A-55-9 - Examination regarding financial condition.
- Section 59A-55-10 - Notice to purchasers.
- Section 59A-55-11 - Prohibited acts regarding solicitation or sale.
- Section 59A-55-12 - Prohibition on ownership by an insurance company.
- Section 59A-55-13 - Prohibited coverage.
- Section 59A-55-14 - Delinquency proceedings.
- Section 59A-55-15 - Penalties.
- Section 59A-55-16 - Operation prior to enactment of act.
- Section 59A-55-17 - Compulsory associations.
- Section 59A-55-18 - Purchasing groups' exemption from certain laws.
- Section 59A-55-19 - Notice and registration requirements of purchasing groups.
- Section 59A-55-20 - Restrictions on insurance purchased by purchasing groups.
- Section 59A-55-21 - Purchasing group taxation.
- Section 59A-55-22 - Administrative and procedural authority regarding risk retention groups and purchasing groups.
- Section 59A-55-23 - Penalties.
- Section 59A-55-24 - Duty of insurance producers to obtain license.
- Section 59A-55-25 - Binding effect of orders issued in United States district court.
- Section 59A-55-26 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.