2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 54 - Medical Insurance Pool
- Section 59A-54-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-54-2 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-54-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-54-4 - Pool created; board.
- Section 59A-54-5 - Plan of operation.
- Section 59A-54-6 - Notice of pool.
- Section 59A-54-7 - Board; powers and duties.
- Section 59A-54-7.1 - Prescription drug program; cost-sharing.
- Section 59A-54-7.2 - Expansion of programs pursuant to federal law.
- Section 59A-54-8 - Examination.
- Section 59A-54-9 - Policy forms.
- Section 59A-54-10 - Assessments.
- Section 59A-54-11 - Pool administrator; selection; duties.
- Section 59A-54-12 - Eligibility; policy provisions.
- Section 59A-54-13 - Benefits.
- Section 59A-54-14 - Deductibles; coinsurance; maximum out-of-pocket payments.
- Section 59A-54-15 - Dependent family member required coverage; employer responsibilities.
- Section 59A-54-16 - Pool policy.
- Section 59A-54-17 - Rules.
- Section 59A-54-18 - Collective action.
- Section 59A-54-19 - Rates; standard risk rate.
- Section 59A-54-20 - Benefit payments reduction.
- Section 59A-54-21 - Exemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.