2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 25 - Credit Life and Credit Health Insurance
- Section 59A-25-1 - Scope and short title.
- Section 59A-25-2 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-25-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-25-4 - Forms of credit life, credit health insurances.
- Section 59A-25-5 - Amount of insurance.
- Section 59A-25-6 - Term of insurance.
- Section 59A-25-7 - Provisions of policies and certificates; disclosure to debtors.
- Section 59A-25-8 - Filing, approval and withdrawal of forms.
- Section 59A-25-9 - Premiums and refunds.
- Section 59A-25-10 - Authorized insurer, licensed agent required.
- Section 59A-25-11 - Claims administration.
- Section 59A-25-12 - Existing insurance; choice of insurer.
- Section 59A-25-13 - Director of financial institutions division to report violations.
- Section 59A-25-14 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.