2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 24A - Medicare Supplements
- Section 59A-24A-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-24A-2 - Applicability and scope.
- Section 59A-24A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-24A-4 - Standards for policy provisions; authority to promulgate regulations.
- Section 59A-24A-5 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-24A-6 - Loss ratio standards.
- Section 59A-24A-7 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-24A-8 - Filing of health insurance for seniors; rates and forms.
- Section 59A-24A-9 - Disclosure standards.
- Section 59A-24A-10 - Notice of free examination.
- Section 59A-24A-11 - Limitation of sales of medicare supplement policies and other policies designed to reimburse or pay as the result of hospitalization for hospital, medical or surgical expenses.
- Section 59A-24A-12 - Filing requirements for advertising.
- Section 59A-24A-13 - Administrative procedures.
- Section 59A-24A-14 - Penalties.
- Section 59A-24A-15 - Medicare supplement policy; provisions relating to individuals who are eligible for medical benefits under the medicaid program.
- Section 59A-24A-16 - Rules and regulations; procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.