2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 23C - Small Group Rate and Renewability
- Section 59A-23C-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-23C-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 59A-23C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-23C-4 - Health insurance plans subject to the Small Group Rate and Renewability Act.
- Section 59A-23C-5 - Restrictions relating to premium rates.
- Section 59A-23C-5.1 - Adjusted community rating.
- Section 59A-23C-6 - Provisions on renewability of coverage.
- Section 59A-23C-7 - Disclosure of rating practices and renewability provisions.
- Section 59A-23C-7.1 - Preexisting conditions; limitations.
- Section 59A-23C-8 - Maintenance of records.
- Section 59A-23C-8.1 - Employer utilization and loss data availability.
- Section 59A-23C-9 - Discretion of the superintendent.
- Section 59A-23C-10 - Health insurers; direct services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.