2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 23B - Minimum Healthcare Protection
- Section 59A-23B-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-23B-2 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-23B-3 - Policy or plan; definition; criteria.
- Section 59A-23B-4 - Mandated and optional offering of policy or plan; exemption from certain requirements.
- Section 59A-23B-5 - Policy or plan disclosure requirements.
- Section 59A-23B-6 - Forms and rates; approval of the superintendent; adjusted community rating.
- Section 59A-23B-7 - Recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Section 59A-23B-8 - Continuation of coverage and conversion rights.
- Section 59A-23B-9 - Premium tax exemption.
- Section 59A-23B-10 - Individuals eligible for medicaid benefits.
- Section 59A-23B-10.1 - Reserved.
- Section 59A-23B-10.2 - Coverage of children.
- Section 59A-23B-11 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 59A-23B-12 - Employer utilization and loss data availability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.