2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 52 - Workers' Compensation
Article 9 - Employers Mutual Company
- Section 52-9-1 - Short title.
- Section 52-9-2 - Findings and purpose.
- Section 52-9-3 - Definitions.
- Section 52-9-4 - Employers mutual company created; organized as a domestic mutual insurance company.
- Section 52-9-5 - Company's board of directors; appointment; powers.
- Section 52-9-6 - Board; directors as appointed public officials of state; excluded from personal liability.
- Section 52-9-7 - President.
- Section 52-9-8 - Exclusion of state's liability.
- Section 52-9-9 - Use of company assets.
- Section 52-9-10 - Company to be competitive; safety incentives and penalties; loss control, case management and utilization review.
- Section 52-9-11 - Annual accountings; possible dividends and credits.
- Section 52-9-12 - Amount of dividends or credits.
- Section 52-9-13 - Ability of company to transact workers' benefits insurance.
- Section 52-9-14 - Investment counsel.
- Section 52-9-15 - Powers of company.
- Section 52-9-16 - Powers of president.
- Section 52-9-17 - Company audit.
- Section 52-9-18 - Company assets.
- Section 52-9-19 - Money and property of the company.
- Section 52-9-20 - No state appropriation.
- Section 52-9-21 - Exemption from and applicability of certain laws.
- Section 52-9-22 - Marketing.
- Section 52-9-23 - Annual report.
- Section 52-9-24 - Loan fund created.
- Section 52-9-25 - Authorization to issue revenue bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.