2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 52 - Workers' Compensation
Article 8 - Self-Insurers' Guarantee Fund Act
- Section 52-8-1 - Short title.
- Section 52-8-2 - Purpose.
- Section 52-8-3 - Definitions.
- Section 52-8-4 - Scope of act.
- Section 52-8-5 - Self-insurers' guarantee fund commission created; organized as an independent commission; board created; administrative support.
- Section 52-8-6 - Board powers and duties; liability.
- Section 52-8-7 - Guarantee fund created; assessment for funding.
- Section 52-8-8 - Fund liability period for guarantee fund.
- Section 52-8-9 - Fund membership termination.
- Section 52-8-10 - Withdrawal of certification; grounds.
- Section 52-8-11 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 52-8-12 - Regulations remain in effect; initial commission general members.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.