2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 52 - Workers' Compensation
Article 6 - Group Self-Insurance
- Section 52-6-1 - Short title.
- Section 52-6-2 - Definitions.
- Section 52-6-3 - Scope.
- Section 52-6-4 - Authority to act as a group.
- Section 52-6-5 - Initial approval and continued approval to act as a group; qualifications.
- Section 52-6-6 - Certificate of approval; termination.
- Section 52-6-7 - Examinations.
- Section 52-6-8 - Board of trustees; membership, powers, duties and prohibitions.
- Section 52-6-9 - Group membership; termination; liability.
- Section 52-6-10 - Administrators and service companies; conflicts.
- Section 52-6-11 - Licensing of agent.
- Section 52-6-12 - Financial statements; other reports.
- Section 52-6-13 - Premium tax.
- Section 52-6-14 - Subsequent injury fund.
- Section 52-6-15 - Misrepresentation prohibited.
- Section 52-6-16 - Investments.
- Section 52-6-17 - Rates; reporting.
- Section 52-6-18 - Refunds.
- Section 52-6-19 - Premium payment; reserves.
- Section 52-6-20 - Deficits and insolvencies.
- Section 52-6-21 - Monetary penalties.
- Section 52-6-22 - Cease and desist orders.
- Section 52-6-23 - Revocation of certificate of approval.
- Section 52-6-24 - Notice and hearing; appeal.
- Section 52-6-25 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.