2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 52 - Workers' Compensation
Article 5 - Workers' Compensation Division
- Section 52-5-1 - Purpose.
- Section 52-5-1.1 - Short title.
- Section 52-5-1.2 - Workers' compensation administration created.
- Section 52-5-1.3 - Enforcement bureau.
- Section 52-5-1.4 - Ombudsman program.
- Section 52-5-2 - Director; appointment; employees; workers' compensation judges.
- Section 52-5-3 - Reports; data gathering.
- Section 52-5-4 - Authority to adopt rules, regulations and fee schedules.
- Section 52-5-4.1 - Qualifications to be a self-insurer; certification; application; fee.
- Section 52-5-5 - Claims; informal conferences.
- Section 52-5-6 - Authority of the director to conduct hearings.
- Section 52-5-7 - Hearing procedure.
- Section 52-5-8 - Judicial review of decision by workers' compensation judge.
- Section 52-5-9 - Application for modification of compensation order.
- Section 52-5-10 - Enforcement of payment in default.
- Section 52-5-11 - Minors and incompetents.
- Section 52-5-12 - Payment; periodic or lump sum; settlement.
- Section 52-5-13 - Approval of lump sum settlement by workers' compensation judge.
- Section 52-5-14 - Order of approval.
- Section 52-5-15 - Awards; provisions.
- Section 52-5-16 - Physical examination of worker; statements regarding dependents.
- Section 52-5-17 - Subrogation.
- Section 52-5-18 - Limitation on filing claims.
- Section 52-5-19 - Fee for funding administration; workers' compensation administration fund created.
- Section 52-5-20 - Notification to employer; penalty.
- Section 52-5-21 - Administration records confidentiality; authorized use.
- Section 52-5-22 - Accident and payment reports; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.