2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50 - Employment Law
Article 9 - Occupational Health and Safety
- Section 50-9-1 - Short title.
- Section 50-9-2 - Purpose.
- Section 50-9-2.1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 50-9-3 - Definitions.
- Section 50-9-4 - State occupational health and safety agency.
- Section 50-9-5 - Employer and employee duties.
- Section 50-9-5.1 - Employer duties; hazardous chemicals.
- Section 50-9-6 - Training; assistance; consultation; research.
- Section 50-9-7 - Duties and powers of the board.
- Section 50-9-8 - Duties and powers of the department.
- Section 50-9-9 - Occupational health and safety review commission; creation; organization.
- Section 50-9-10 - Right of entry and inspection; complaints; consultation; notification.
- Section 50-9-11 - Reports and record keeping by employers.
- Section 50-9-12 - Adoption of regulations; notice and hearing.
- Section 50-9-13 - Adopting standards by reference.
- Section 50-9-14 - Emergency procedures.
- Section 50-9-15 - Validity of regulation; variance determination; judicial review.
- Section 50-9-16 - Variances; temporary variances.
- Section 50-9-17 - Enforcement; appeals.
- Section 50-9-18 - Subpoena power.
- Section 50-9-19 - Accident reports and records.
- Section 50-9-20 - Coordination.
- Section 50-9-21 - Civil actions; admissibility as evidence; confidentiality of trade secrets.
- Section 50-9-22 - Preemption.
- Section 50-9-23 - Limitation on applicability of the act to certain employers and their employees.
- Section 50-9-24 - Penalties.
- Section 50-9-25 - Discrimination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.